Tuesday 22 March 2016

Shoot 9 - Work Record

For this shoot I hope to be able to photograph the food as it is eaten.  I hope that by photographing the images in the sequence I will be able to create a gif out of them. I have wanted to learn how to create gifs in photoshop and therefore bettering my knowledge of photoshop. I hope that this shoot will work well and show off the passing of time differently. I think this will work well as the object will stay there same there will just be parts of it missing. I feel like one thing that could go wrong with shoot is the length of time that it takes to get through all of the food in order to make sure that the changes in the food are clear. I also worry that some of the changes in the food might not be clear enough to show off the changes. 


This image showed the passing of time well as more and more of the orange disappears. I feel that there are enough stages to the eating of the orange in order to show off exactly  how the orange gets eaten. I feel that this photograph works well and it shows clearly the passing of time throughout the image. I feel that this sequence works well as an images clearly link together and show the passing of time. 


I also created gifs for this shoot as I shot the photo in a stop-motion style. I was able to crop the images to the same size in order to create the gifs correctly. I feel that this works well and again shows the passing of time. I feel like the gif works well with as the stages are slow and therefore allows people the chance to process what is changing between the photographs. I liked learning the process of making a gif as i feel that I leant more about photoshop and know I can create these in my exam. 

Progression 

For my next shoot I plan to photograph people walking towards or away from the station again I plan to do this is a stop motion fashion in order to create the correct idea from the shoot. I want to continue to create gifs in order to better my knowledge of photoshop and to also continue to create continuous shots of places or objects in order to tell a story. 




No comments:

Post a Comment