Tuesday 8 March 2016

Shoot 4 - Work Record

After the success of my previous shoot I am now going to shoot the drops of food dye into both milk and water. I feel like this links well to my last shoot as it shows the step before the dilution process. I know that this is going to be hard to capture and may take a long time to capture correctly but I feel that this is a natural way in which to progress within my project. I also think that through this shot I will be able to learn new camera techniques and work out the best way in which to photograph this fast paced movement. 

I decided to turn some of the better drops into a multiple imagery set. I like the different colours and how ever drop isn't the same. I felt that these made a very good set as they gave off the idea of the passing of time as I felt that the person would think about the drop finally splashing into the milk. I like the way this image turned out and therefore it linked well to my them as it helped show off my theme .


I have taken this image by accident but I like the fact that I was able to capture the some of the colour diluting in the water. I didn't use this image because there were no images similar to this in my set so therefore I couldn't link this to my theme. If I had taken more images like this one I could have used them in a set. I think that I could have created a whole image out of some of these images to make a whole pot of milk with food dye in. 

Progression

I would focus more on the images I am taking so I don't end up with images that don't fit my theme. I would also look at taking images that could be linked in a set because I think that these help show the passing of time as there are more images to show off this theme. In my next shoot I plan to showcase light traces and capture them successfully as I feel that this is another good way in which to show off the passing of time



No comments:

Post a Comment