Thursday 25 February 2016

Shoot 2 - Work Record

For this shoot I plan to photograph my friends dancing in the studio. I think this will make a good subject to photograph. As they are creating a lot off detailed movements I feel that these will make interesting photographs and because of the techniques that I learnt in the previous shot I feel that I can make this a success. I hope that I am able to recreate the photos from the last shoot but also learn from my mistakes. 

When taking these photographs I felt very rushed as I only had about half an hour with the girls and I also had to set the studio up as it was occupied before I was using it. I feel that the shoot went well and I was able to capture some good images and therefore I feel that the shoot was worth will completing.

Below is a picture that I like 




I like this picture because I like how  I managed to capture all of the important movements within the routine. It took me a while to get the right to camera  on to the right
 setting however once I had done this it worked really well and really showed off all the key movements in the routine that they had created. I also like this picture because I worked hard on the editing in order to really show off the dance and the clear movements from one move to the other. 

Below is a picture that didn't work so well. 



This is one of the picture that worked well however I had the light on to bright and the picture came out over exposed. It didn't work as well as some of the other images I had created due to the fact that light was on the wrong setting. I tried playing around with the photograph on photoshop however it didn't work well at all. I also feel that the flash's weren't in the right places and I feel like they didn't capture the right movements. 

Progress 

When I next do a shoot like this I will make sure I check the settings of the camera and the light before I get the models into the studio and make sure that everything is correct and ready when they arrive because nothing was ready when they arrived and I felt very underprepared. I would now like to take my topic in a different direction and in my next shoot plan to photograph the dilution of food dye in water

No comments:

Post a Comment