Thursday 18 February 2016

Possible Shoot Ideas

  1. Ball Throwing - Slow Sync  and Continuous Shot 
  2. Dance - Continuous shot and Long Exposure
  3. Train Station London (Long Exposure) 
  4. Markets in London (Long Exposure) 
  5. Clocks - Different times and Long exposure of hand ticking 
  6. Clocks - Same times 
  7. Tennis- Continuous shot 
  8. Rugby or Bowling  - Continuous shot 
  9. Adding on layers for the seasons 
  10. Younger Children playing together in the studio - Continuous shot and Long Exposure
  11. Older and Younger playing together (Studio) 
  12. Food Dye in Water 
  13. Light Traces 
  14. Food 
  15. Old and New building 

These are my ideas for my shoots these may change if I decide I don't like and idea of if I want to develop one idea further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment