Tuesday 12 April 2016

Shoot 11 - Work Record

For this shoot I am planning to take images of the players both during the warm up and during the game as well I hope to catch the passing and kicking of the ball in order to show the passing of time as the ball will be blurred showing the movement however due to the fact that I am unable to take my DSLR camera into the stadium due to the fact I was unable to gain permission to take it with me I will have to do this shoot on my Samsung camera which is good quality however not as good as my DSLR camera. 

During the shoot I was able to get very close to the pitch meaning that I was able to get  clean and clear photogrpahs of the players so that you can easily see what is going on and how the photographs work well together. The quality of the photographs  turned out much clearer than I thought they would however when I decreased the size they became a little bit more grainy and therefore lost the sharpness of my photograph. The photographs however turned out exactly how I want them to turn out and clearly showed off the passing off time that I wanted it to and I used the action freeze setting on the camera in order to show the movement of the ball but keep the player in focus.




I feel that the photo above clearly shows the theme of my photograph and really shows off the passing of time. I think that the shows that the player is in mid-movement due to the fact that the players foot and the ball are out of focus. Originally the photograph was rather dark however after adjusting the levels, curves and vibrance of the photograph I was able to rescue it and make it really stand out and keep the focus on the player and not on anything else happening with in the photograph 

Progression 

Having completed my 11 shoots for this unit I now have to decided what I am going to shoot for my exam. I have decided that I am not going to aim to create gifs in my exam however if I can then I will however this will not be my main aim as I feel they will eat up a lot of my time and I won't have enough time to edit all the photographs that I want to. 






No comments:

Post a Comment